KineMaster Pro Video Editor does more than just edit videos. Additionally, you get the option to draw on top of your videos as layers. As well as choosing colors, KineMaster pro allows you to add animations to your doodle.
Table of Contents
What is Handwriting in KineMaster?
Handwriting in KineMaster pro is the ability to create handwritten notes, drawings and signatures. Once you’ve written them they can be copied into other apps for sharing with friends or attaching to emails, texts or photos.
The main goal of the handwriting program is to draw attention to a certain region, usually with arrows. You may use KineMaster additional capabilities such as Animations to produce a dynamic moving pointers with the writing tool.
KineMaster offers many different brushes. There are 5 brushes, and there are different shapes for each one. You can use them to highlight areas in the video. The options include Square, Stroke Square, Cross etc. You can also change the size of any brush including the eraser brush
How to use Handwriting in KineMaster?
To use Handwriting in KineMaster Pro Video Editor, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Tap and hold on the screen to bring up the brush selector and choose a particular brush you like.
2. Using your finger, pull the tip of the pen at bottom of the screen upwards or downwards to change its height.
3. Use two fingers to move the marker around on the screen for precision
4. Dragging small circles on the screen with the tip of your finger will change the size of the marker.
5. Use two fingers to rotate marker on screen for precision
6. You can adjust transparency (opacity) of any brush type using left and right buttons below the center of display
7. Once you’ve chosen all options, pick up your finger from the start of the screen and move it to the end of the screen.
8. You can also undo or redo any changes made in process by clicking on respective buttons at the top right corner of KineMaster’s display
9. After you are done with your drawing, tap on “Save” button situated at the bottom center of KineMaster’s display.
10. Once you have saved your drawing, you can use other functions such as adding a text to the image etc.11. If you want to undo/redo any action, go to menu button and there tap on “Undo” or “Redo”.
12. You can also share your saved images from screen that appears by tapping on “share” button.
Hope the above tips would be useful to get you started with Handwriting in KineMaster. We are looking forward to hear your valuable comments. For more information related to Handwriting in KineMaster, read .
FAQ About Kinemaster Pro HandWriting:
Here All some faq of kinemaster pro handwriting which you can read
Open any project then tap + > Tools > Handwriting. Here you’ll find a virtual pen, an eraser and the option to change your brush size.
Handwriting works well as annotations, adding arrows and shapes as well as signing digital documents. You can also insert your hand-written notes into any other app using KineMaster’s “share” feature.
Any device running OS 4.0 and above with a touch-screen is compatible, but it works best on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or better. We’ve tested handwriting extensively (including the cameras that come with tablets) and it works great for us!
That’s great! That was everything in this tutorial, “Handwriting in KineMaster”. I hope you found this article helpful. Please feel free to ask any questions. Let me know what you think. You can also explore KineMaster further.
You can watch tutorials on KineMaster. please don’t forgot to download latest version of kinemaster mod apk from our site if you don’t have .
Sharing is Caring
If you enjoyed reading and learning in this tutorial. Don’t forget to share it with your family and friends. You can share and spread knowledge by tapping the sharing button at the top or bottom of this tutorial.
If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know through our feedback form.